Wednesday 4 April 2012

Cookie Article

An update on the series of entries that I wrote about cookies, I have published an article on my website about cookies based on the series of entries that I wrote on this blog in March 2012 in response to the ending of the ICO deadline on the implementation of the UK cookie law (PECR). The aim of the blog entries and this article is to give some background on cookies that was easily understandable, the privacy issues, and what the legal situation was with having cookies on your website and want was needed to be done to ensure the site complied with the new regulations.

The article can be found at http://www.geraintw.co.uk/cookies.html I am in the process of building the website, which is a very slow process as I'm fitting the development around other activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment