Sunday 27 April 2014

Activities

Looking forward to a busy few weeks, InfoSec is from the 29th April to the 1st May and I will be on the IT Governance stand on the 30th April to talk about PCI, Pen Testing and the Technical Services that IT Governance offer. My technical services colleagues will be on the stand on the other days, if you can't make the Wednesday, they will be more than happy to talk to you about your requirements. 

As part of the events related to InfoSec, I am looking forward to the ISSA-UK Infosec drinks on the Tuesday and the Information Security Bloggers meet-up on Wednesday evening where IT Governance Blog to which I contribute has been nominated for Corporate Blog of the year. 

I will also be attending two other PCI events in London during the week, including the “PCI SSC Assessor session London 2014” on Friday 2nd May. 

The following week I am speaking at the “ISO27001:2013, PCI DSS v3 and CES v1.0: New standards in the global cyber war” at the Churchill War Rooms, London. There are still some spaces left if you wish to attend, see the events page at the IT Governance website or book at the IT Governance stand at InfoSec next week. I will be speaking in the afternoon on Security as “‘Business as Usual’ - a recommendation of the PCI DSS v3” in that compliance is not a once year event but part of your everyday work practices. 

Final on the 13th May at the University of Bedfordshire, Polhill campus in Bedford I am giving a talk for the Bedford BCS branch and the IET Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire section on hacking the Internet of Things, if you are interested please book via the BCS event site.

If you are at any of these events I look forward to meeting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment