Saturday 18 February 2012

Presentation To College Students

As part of keeping my certifications current I undertake CPD and as part of this I will be talking to students from Bedford college in early March about computer security. I am pleased, as this would be the second year of doing this and it is always great to be invited back and asked to repeat a presentation. It is great to talk to the students at the foundation degree and BTEC level to give them understanding of what is required to become a professional in the Information Security field and to talk about how the basics they are learning do apply to the real world. The session runs for about 3 hours and includes demos to break up my talking at them, they also get a coffee break, The question and answer sessions always shows how some students can come up with great questions along side the predictable questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment