Monday 20 August 2012

CISSP Course & delegates experience

Delivering a CISSP training to the University of Bedfordshire this week (20th - 14th August 2012), it is very interesting experience returning to the University where I worked for almost 11 years and left almost 12 months ago. It is very good to meet old colleagues that I used to work and see some of the changes to the campus as the new post graduate building is taking shape.

Most of the CISSP training I have done has been to delegates from a range of companies where their differing work experiences can contribute to good discussion and debate over the points being raised during the training.

The delegates that I have on the course this time have mainly experience of the Higher Education sector and this makes the discussion different, and it is brought to light a point that I need to bear in mind if I deliver training on site to a customer where the candidates have similar work experience to recall during discussions. I will need to encourage the delegates to review the body of knowledge and try see how it could be applied in different scenarios.

No comments:

Post a Comment